Who we are :
We support the people who support our customers. When customers need help, they reach out to a large network of super-talented phone and chat agents who must confidently handle anything that is thrown their way. The Knowledge Management team partners with SMEs across the business, to help agents know the best thing to say or do to help our customers.
Why we need you :
We are changing everything about how we create, present, and manage content. New systems, new ways of working, new ways of thinking about information. We need folks like you who find these things exciting.
What we value :
– Curiosity: You will be driven to proactively seek information and the best solutions for our agents.
– Collaboration: You will partner across the enterprise to make sure the right content decisions are made.
– Confidence: You will drive significant results that will influence the experience of millions of customers.
– Meticulousness: You will hold a high bar for information delivery and the content management lifecycle.
What you will learn :
– Our customers: You will learn about the experience of our customers, as if you were an agent taking a call yourself. You’ll learn what questions customers have, how they interact with our products, and what their information needs are, to ensure their inquiries are resolved the first time.
– Our agents: You will learn what our agents do, how they do it, and what challenges they face.
– Our business: You will learn about our systems, platforms, products and policies.
– Our partners: You will partner with product, tech, ops, and business leads and learn how to support their information sharing needs.
What you will do :
Have a deep understanding of both user and content needs, in order to develop content strategy and design, for executing those needs via our content management systems
Influence and drive the experiences for how users interact with knowledge content
Use content diagnostic data to understand how content is performing and lead efforts to improve existing usage, developing new content ideas for the future
Understand how the content solutions delivery process is performing and lead continuous improvement efforts
Adhere to processes to create, publish, and govern content solutions in the new system
Comply with information architecture and metadata standards
Promote knowledge sharing through our horizontal business processes
Have meticulous attention to detail and enjoy writing, grammar, and proofreading exercises
Interact with upstream and downstream stakeholders to educate them on knowledge management resources
Partner with a variety of stakeholders to develop communication strategies for call centre agents
Basic Qualifications :
Proficient in HTML, Adobe Dreamweaver, G-Suite (Doc, Sheets, Slides).
1-2 years of experience in content management
1+ year of content management systems such as WordPress or Sharepoint
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree in Communications, Library Science, Information Management, or Computer Science
Content strategy experience
1-2 years process management experience
Capital One Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants and will meet the needs of those requiring reasonable accommodations.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One’s recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).