What is the opportunity?
You are a banking advisor, RBC ambassador and an exceptional customer service representative. You champion the RBC brand and provide support to our clients as they will interact with us in very different ways; whether it is by phone, email, chat, video, social media or mobile. Our Centres are located in Moncton, Montreal, Mississauga, Winnipeg and British Columbia. If you are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and providing solutions for client’s needs, you can build a long term career as a highly knowledgeable professional banking advisor in our Advice Centres. This is a full-time and shift oriented role with an opportunity to potentially work from home.
What will you do?
• Proactively engage with RBC clients through various communication channels to deliver an outstanding customer service experience, making every client interaction an exceptional one
• Focus on helping clients when they need us most, by responding empathetically to a variety of questions, assisting with a myriad of banking solutions and resolving client concerns at first point of contact
• Contribute to team results by supporting all colleagues to be successful in meeting client needs
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with partners to work as one RBC team
• Manage risks by adhering to compliance routines, processes, and controls to protect client and shareholder interests
• Educate and assist clients with using RBC digital capabilities
What do you need to succeed?
• Ability to work independently as a Remote Office Employee (ROE), working in your home office with proven time management, organizational and problem solving skills
• Must be able to meet with the technological and confidentiality requirements of the role (i.e., private and quiet space, Internet connectivity, etc.)
• Exceptional client service capability and confidence in engaging clients across multiple channels (i.e., phone, video, etc.) using a friendly, positive and professional tone
• Proven ability in building rapport and maintain client relationships, preferably in the financial or service industry while working independently and as part of a team
• Desire to build exceptional client experiences, and is passionate and curious to help clients meet their needs and solve their concerns
• Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.) with above average keyboarding skills, internet and computer navigation
• Strong English oral and written communication skills along with personal flexibility to work various shifts that meet our clients’ needs Monday to Sunday 7 AM to 12 AM ( to be amended per Centre as required)
• Past experience in a customer service role where you provided a variety of needs based solutions
• Experience working in a team and metrics-based performance environment
• Previous experience working in a Contact/Call Centre or in a fast paced financial and/or service industry
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference in our client’s lives and to our communities
Address: 1111 St.George Blvd
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Call Centre
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Entry Level
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 02/26/2021
Req ID: 295496
Platform: Personal & Commercial Banking