What is the opportunity?
As a Summer Student for RBC Dominion Securities you will join a high energy team and play an important role in supporting a successful Investment Advisor for the Dominion Securities branch in Saskatoon, SK.
What will you do?
– Help maintain current knowledge of client accounts by reviewing daily activity on line and applicable reports, generate and file reports for Branch Management team
– Complete Account Opening and various other account documentation and/or process large volumes of documentation for the branch team
– Complete daily transactions such as wiring money, requesting or printing cheques, providing deposit information or completing deposits, and transferring assets
– Assist the team in project work, as it relates to the ongoing management of client accounts
– General office administration such as using the mail machine, ordering supplies, etc.
– Provide world class client service to our valued clients
What do you need to succeed?
– High School Diploma
– Exceptional Computer skills
– Exceptional Client Service skills
– Ability to prioritize and multi-task
– Ability to work closely on a team
– Administrative Experience
– Previous financial or brokerage industry experience
– Post-secondary education
-Canadian Securities Course
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
– A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
– Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
– Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
– Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Address: 410 22nd Street E, Suite 1070
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Branch
Career Level: Entry Level
Job Posting End Date: 02/28/2021
Req ID: 323616